Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary MONTH Honey!!!

My Hubby and I will have been married 6 years on May 24th of 2009. This year I feel blessed. I can't even describe how much. I adore my husband... we are by no means perfect... but I love him. 

Peter... I can't live without you... no matter how many times I yell "I'm so mad at you!" No one else can make me happier than you. You are my partner for life and I wouldn't go back and choose anyone but you. Thank you for always remaining patient with me and for always saying sorry even if it was my fault. I can't wait to see you be a daddy someday... you will just absolutely be the best. I'm sorry in advance for ever being unreasonable in the next six years... hehehe... I love you! xoxo Shani




3 comments:

Jen said...

so adorably cute! congrats!

Chelsea Elizabeth said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! you two are too cute! I wanna meet your hubby one of these days! Congratulations! I can't wait to see you wedding pics.

selene said...

fabulous...congrats!