Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy holidays!

Okay... so clearly I missed saying Merry Christmas but Happy New Years is still in order... so a generic Happy Holidays should fit the bill... HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Here are some SUPER cute vintage reindeer that I bought at the Pink Plum in Pasadena... and oh did I get a great deal! If you are ever in my neck of the woods you should check this place out. I'm still trying to think of names for these little guys besides the obvious... any thoughts? I took these fun images as a project for a wonderful group that I'm apart of called Ambient LA. It is a group of LA photographers that get together and inspire and encourage each other - our project title was "A Black and White Christmas"... well in my case it's "A Sepia Christmas" ... lot's of love to them! Oh yes... and Lot's of LOVE to you! xoxo Shannon

No comments: